Adding the ability for a user to send and receive faxes through the Virtual Office Desktop application.
- Virtual Office Configuration Manager users with a X2 license or higher
- Log in to Virtual Office Configuration Manager.
- Navigate to Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) on the right side of the page.
- Scroll to the section labeled Fax notification settings and click to expand.
- Select a number to use in Fax Number.
- Set the your notification settings.
- Notification Email: The address which the user would like emails delivered to .
- Notify me by email when I receive a fax: The notification type the user would like to receive when a fax is delivered to the user.
- Notify me by email when I send a fax: The notification type the user would like to receive when a fax is sent form the user.
- Click Save.
If you are having difficulty adding internet fax services to a user, see Why do I get an error when adding a number to a user's internet fax?