Delete Ring Group voicemail by dialing into the voicemail system.
- Work for Desktop
- Work for Mobile
The extension does not need to have voicemail access enabled for the Ring Group or even be a member to perform these steps. They can be performed from any extension on the same PBX as the Ring Group as long as the user knows the Ring Group voicemail password.
- Dial 500.
- When prompted for the extension number, enter the Ring Group extension then press #.
- Enter the Ring Group voicemail password followed by #.
- Press 1 to review new voicemails or 2 to review old voicemails.
- After listening to the voicemail, press 3 to delete the voicemail completely.
- Note: You'll have to delete each voicemail individually, as there is no way to clear all voicemails at once.