Set up your caller ID profile.
Within the 8x8 Virtual Office desktop app, you are able to amend your number when making calls. It is also possible to block your outbound caller ID.
- Virtual Office Desktop
- Caller ID
- Open Virtual Office Desktop.
- Click on the Status icon.
- In the menu, go to Caller ID and click the drop-down box.
- This will display the options you have as your Caller ID.
- Select the number you wish to display.
If you cannot see the number that you want to use in the drop down box, or you do not have access to amend your Caller ID, this will need to be made available in your Account Manager/Configuration Manager Portals.