To create a 3-way call to introduce the caller and a third-party, before dropping off the call. Leaving your anonymous caller and third-party on a line together.
- Work for Desktop
- Call Transfer
- Click the Options button (3 dots) on the call screen and select Add Call.
- Select a user or input an external number that you want to transfer the call to and press the + symbol.
- Whilst the call is connecting, click Options (3 dots) on the call screen and select Merge Calls.
- This will now merge both calls together. Your call screen should look like the below example.
- If you click the hang up button you will be given the choice to either:
- End for all - which will end the call for all the users involved
- Let others continue - which means the call will only be ended for yourself.
- Click Let others continue to leave the call but allow the other two callers to continue.