How to use the extension DID as the Conference Bridge phone number with specific time/date and callers DID using advance call forwaridng.
Customer want to use direct extension as the conference bridge DID on a specific time and date (scheduled meeting) with caller's DID filtering which means only those who are on the list will be able to get the conference.
1. login to VOD and goto settings
2. click the call forwarding and click "Add new Rule"
NOTE : if you just want all caller to be routed to the conference bridge on a specific time and date just enable the "Anyone".
3. Unckeck the "Anyone" and enable the "Or any of the phone number listed below"
4. Add all the DID's of the participant of the conference bridge.
5. click on the "Date and Time" TAB
6. Click the radio button for "Specific date/time period". then set the desired time and date of the meeting via conference bridge.
7. click the "Forward To" TAB and remove the extension under "Telephone Number"
8. Add the extension 556 as the destination extension.
9.click OK then save the settings.
[Optional: Delete this section if not needed] Add any other helpful info and/or links to other documentation...