When attempting to retrieve a call recording in Work for Desktop, you see the call recording is missing.
- Work for Desktop
- Account Manager
- Log into your Account Manager as an admin.
- Go to Phone System > Call Recording.
- Under the Listen to Recordings column, make sure the box is unchecked to allow access to call recordings.
- Log out of Work for Desktop and then log back in.
- Click Call Recordings. The recordings should now be available.
Listens to call recording is restricted by default. In order to have access to call recording, the restriction for each user needs to be removed.