Volume drops automatically every time when using 8x8 Work Desktop app On Laptop or PC with Dolby Sounds setting turned "On".
- 8x8 Work Desktop Application
- Microsoft Windows
- Dolby Sound DAX2
This is related to Windows Operating System and PC/Laptop Hardware.
- Click on the Windows Search and type in "Services".
- Click on the Services app and scroll down to and RIGHT click on "Dolby DAX2
- API Service - Scroll down to Properties and in "Startup type" in the drop down menu change it from Automatic to Disable or Manual,
- Click "Apply" then click "OK".
- Come out and re-boot PC/Laptop.
Dolby DAX2 is feature of High spec laptop commonly known as Gamers machine. Sound controller works with windows registry, when registry doesn't receive request from sound controller to provider high/more kb sound from the application (8x8 work-D). Dolby sound feature DAX2 drops the sound every time, end user from both ends struggles to listen each other.