Set up Voicemail in Work for Desktop.
- Work for Desktop.
Beginning with Work for Desktop 7.9, the 8x8 Account Settings app is a mandatory download to configure/adjust the settings below for Non-X Series users. To download this app, click here.
- Open 8x8 Account Settings.
- Review the section Voicemail Settings. From here, you can:
- Enter the email address to which you would like alerts sent when your extension receives a voicemail.
- Choose the format of your voicemail notifications.
- Disable/Enable email notification options.
- Select a Time Zone.
- Display current password.
- Enter a new password – numbers only, 4-15 digits. Your password cannot be repeating (0000) or sequential (1234) numbers, and cannot be the same as the extension number.
- Click Save.