To block all external calls and allow internal calls only. This is commonly use for test or laboratory phones where all external calls should be restricted.
- Work for Desktop
- Virtual Office Online
- Log in to Work for Desktop.
- Click Settings (Gear).
- Under Settings, go to Account Settings.
- Go to Call Forwarding, and click +Add New Rule.
- Create a rule to Allow Internal Calls.
- Under Call From, Choose "Or any of the phone numbers listed below."
- Enter the extensions that can call this line, then click Add.
- Press OK to apply the rule.
- Create another rule for Blocking External Calls.
- Click +Add New Rule.
- Choose "Anyone," then go to "Forward to" and choose "Drop Call (Caller will hear busy signal)."
- See to the images below for reference.
- By now, you should have two (2) active rules for both Allowing Internal Calls and Blocking External Calls. Click Save to apply both advance call forwarding rules.