When attempting to send an internet fax, you receive an error that reads, "Temporarily failed to send fax."
- Work for Desktop
- Account Manager users
Clear Cache & Log Out
- Clear browser cache.
- Log out of Work for Desktop and then log back in. Note: Closing Work for Desktop is not considered as logging off.
Toggling VO Fax Setting in Account Manager
- Log in to Account Manager.
- Go to Phone System > Extensions > View All Extensions > View.
- To the left of the affected extension, click Edit.
- Expand the Virtual Office Pro Information section.
- To the right of the Internet Fax Numbers option, toggle the setting to OFF, then [SAVE]
- Finally toggle setting back to ON, then [SAVE] again.
- Log out of Work for Desktop and then log back in and retest. Note: Closing Work for Desktop is not considered as logging off.
This may be due to a browser cache issue. Logging out of Work for Desktop will resync the app to the 8x8 server.