As a Mac user, I cannot hear sound notifications after enabling Sound Notifications in 8x8 Work for Desktop.
8x8 Work for Desktop, Mac, notifications
You must enable an additional setting in your system preferences to enable sound for 8x8 Work for Desktop notifications, and then set the volume of the notifications from your system audio preferences.
- Click Apple Icon.
- Select System Preferences > Notifications.
- In the list of applications, select 8x8 - Virtual Office.
- In the notification settings for Virtual Office, enable the option to Play sound for notifications.
- Go back to System Preferences, and go to Sound.
- Under the Sound Effects tab of your system sound settings, set the desired notification sound, speaker, and volume.