This article explains some of the preliminary checks users can do, when Work for Mobile is not receiving calls.
- Work for Mobile
1. First, verify if your status is set on Do Not Disturb, as this will route all calls automatically to voicemail.
Steps available here: Setting your status on 8x8 Work for Mobile
2. If Do Not Disturb is not enabled, verify that notifications are enabled.
- Navigate to Profile, select Settings, select Incoming Calls and enable Show Notifications
3. If notifications are enabled, verify that battery optimization is not enabled for Work for Mobile
- Open your phone's Settings
- Navigate to Apps
- Select Work for Mobile
- Open Battery and make sure that Optimize battery usage is turned off.
Battery optimization will interfere with the app's ability to present calls, when not directly being used.
Settings names may slightly vary depending on the Android version.
If the issue persists after these steps, contact 8x8 Support.