When an Work for Mobile user is not able to receive calls on their mobile device but gets missed call notification
- Slave reset does not resolve the issue
- Work for Mobile uninstall and reinstall does not resolve the issue
- Calls to extensions affected will only ring "once" on physical extensions
- Calls to Ring Groups that the extension is a member of or direct calls to extension goes straight to Voicemail
- Only happens when the extension is logged in
- Do Not Disturb is not enabled on the extension
- Work for Mobile on Android and iPhone with spam call block or robocall filtering application installed.
Check for any 3rd party applications designed for phone management.
Identify if any of the icons are on the mobile device:
- Uninstall or de-active any spam or robocall filter application from the device.
- Uninstall Work for Mobile.
- Reboot the device.
- Re-install Work for Mobile from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Give / Allow permissions requested by the app during installation or first run.
Note: Some Android based devices need to allow the app to display from background, otherwise it will only show in the notification bar but cannot be selected.
When a spamblock or robocall filter app is installed, this can interfere with Work for Mobile app's ability to receive incoming calls.
Current list of verified apps that can interfere with the functionality of Work for Mobile app:
- Mr Number
- Samsung Smart Call
- Samsung Places
- AT&T Call Protect
- T-Mobile Name ID
- ZTE Caller ID
Note: This list will be updated as new apps are identified to cause this issue.