When in an 8x8 meeting while using the 8x8 Work for Mobile application on your smart phone or tablet, optionally share your screen to the meeting.
- 8x8 Work for Mobile version 10.8 and later
- 8x8 Meet
- mobile devices
Before you begin: Ensure you are running 8x8 Work for Mobile 10.8 or later by touching your profile picture, then Settings. Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see your app version. Then update the app if necessary.
- While in a meeting on your mobile device, touch the More Options (three dots) icon along the bottom of the screen.
- From the resulting pullup menu, touch Start screen sharing.
- Carefully read the casting pop-up notification.
Note: The application will have access to anything visible on your device while using the feature, and meeting participants will be able to see everything on your mobile phone screen as you use it while you are screen sharing.
- When you are ready to proceed, touch Start now.
All meeting participants will be able to view all the content on your phone screen, in the orientation (portrait or landscape) in which you are using it.
- When you are ready to stop sharing, from the More Options (three dots) pullup menu, touch Stop screen sharing.