Poly Headset Volume Locations
Find all the possible volume adjustment locations when using Poly Headsets.
- Poly CS5xx
- Savi 7xx
- Savi 8xxx
Identify which headset is paired to the base and refer to numbered guide for details.
Headset Numbered Guide
- Volume control [ Increase | Decrease ]
- Call control [ Call, Hold, End]
- Mute ( *Press volume button )
- Power Button
- Active Noise Cancelling
Identify which base is paired to the base and refer to numbered guide for details.
Headset Base Numbered Guide
- Microphone Volume Control
- Speaker Volume Control
- Configuration Switch
- Setting the Microphone Volume level(1) too high on headset base can cause echo while using the paired headset.
- Setting the Speaker Volume level(2) too high on headset base will cause audio to sound muffled.
- Most phones work on Configuration Switch(3) position A, adjust this if you cannot hear the dial tone clearly.
- There is a known issue with EHS and Poly VVX firmware 5.9.1.0615