Bogen TAMB2 Overhead Paging System Configuration
Configuring a Bogen TAMB2 overhead paging system for 8x8 services.
- Bogen TAMB2 overhead paging system
Always refer to the original device manual or work done by a factory trained and certified installer.
- Ensure that only DIP Switch 1 is ON.
- Connect the phone line or RJ11 cable to your 8x8 adapter.
- Use a wire cutter to strip the other end of the cable and attach the wires to the corresponding pins on the Bogen TAMB2:
- Red Wire: Station/Trunk Port Ring (R)
- Green Wire: Station/Trunk Port Tip (T)
Note: The black and yellow wires of the cable are not used.