Configuring a Valcom V-2001A with a Feedback Eliminator Valcom V-9964 for 8x8 services - still needs a Universal Telephone Interface (UTI) like Valcom V-9970 for it to work. To configure only Valcom V-2001A without Feedback Eliminator, please see article Valcom V-2001A Overhead Paging System Configuration for 8x8 Services
Disclaimer: 8x8 is not Responsible for configuration or deployment of legacy 3rd party Paging devices, please consult the Original Equipment Manufacturer for support. 8x8 X Series does not support FXO 3rd party devices
- Valcom V-2001A (Single Zone Page Control Unit)
- Valcom V-9964 (Digital Feedback Eliminator / Message Stacker)
- Valcom V-9970 (Universal Telephone Interface)
- Valcom V-9964 won't work on either FXS or FXO Mode, so a Universal Telephone Interface (UTI) like Valcom V-9970 must be used. Setup: 8x8 Adapter > V-9970 > V-9964 > V-2001A.
- To connect altogether Valcom V-9970, V-9964, and V-2001A, please see diagram: