Poly OBi300 OBi508: How to Hard Reset an Obihai Adapter
Resetting an Obihai adapter when unable to access the ATA Web Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Obtained the correct ATA adapter IP address.
- Adapter and computer are on the same network.
- When trying to access the IP address on any browser you received an error "site can't be reached."
- Obihai ATA Adapters
To perform the hard reset you will need a paper clip (or similar item) to depress the reset pin.
Resetting an Obihai Adapter
- Using the end of a paperclip, depress the reset pin, located on the bottom-left side of the Obihai. As illustrated below, it is located on the left side of the Obihai. Note: Be sure the paper clip is inserted straight and perpendicular to the box and not at an angle.
- While keeping the reset pin depressed, plug-in the power cord.
- The Power LED will turn red, then become solid green.
- Keep depressing the reset pin while this is occurring.
- After 10 seconds, the Power LED will start to flash green (slowly).
- Release the reset pin.
- Within 5 seconds, the Power LED will start to flash green rapidly for about 3 seconds.
- Next the Power LED will change to red briefly indicating the OBi is now rebooting.
The factory reset is now complete. You may now proceed to Manually Provision the Obihai ATA into Production.