How to Access the Web GUI for Cisco 8800 Series Phone
There will be times where you will need to access the web GUI of a Cisco 8800 Series phone to perform certain tasks.
- Cisco 8800 Series phone
To access the phones Web GUI follow the below steps.
- On the front of the phone press the Cog button to access the settings.
- Go to Network Configuration.
- Go to IPv4 address settings.
- Change the Connection Type so you can see Static IP.
- Take note of the Static IP address (this is what will be used to access the web GUI).
- On a PC/Laptop connected to the same network as the phones open up a web page and enter the following https://[IP address] in the URL bar at the top.
- Once you have access to the web GUI enter the login details making sure you log in as "Admin".
- Note: Password can be found in devices list in your configuration manager.
Note: To provision your phone, click here.