- While on a call, either:
- transfer to extension 460, or
- use the Call Park soft key if available on your phone model (it may be behind a button or soft key labeled More).
- The person you were talking to will hear hold music and be assigned to an open Call Park extension.
- You will hear what extension the person is on (e.g., 461).
- Any IP phone in your system can then pick up the call by dialing the extension number that was assigned (e.g., 461).
|You can park up to 10 calls at once (on extensions 461-470).
What is Call Park Extensions?
- A parked call can be picked up by any extension within the organization
- The parked call will remain on the extension for a maximum of five minutes.
- After five minutes the call will automatically ring back the person who parked the call. If the ring back is not answered, the call is transferred to the person’s voicemail.
- When you park a call, the system will tell you which cloud extension the call is parked on; then anyone in the company can call that extension to pick up the parked call.