When dialing a non-8x8 phone number from your 8x8 phone system, the outbound call is routed to your main number.
Google Adwords, outbound dialing
Disable Call Reporting
To prevent outbound, non-8x8 calls from routing to your main company number, review your Google AdWords settings and turn off Call Reporting.
To turn off call reporting
- Log in to your Google AdWords account.
- Click the More menu (three bars).
- Ensure that your business is displayed at the top of the My Businesses menu.
- Select an ad and click Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Calls and click the More menu (three dots).
- Click Turn off call reporting.
No resolution or don't have Google AdWords? Create a case with 8x8 Technical Support.
This might be due to an issue with Google AdWords Call Reporting. Google AdWords Call Reporting has a call forwarding feature that could reroute your outbound, non-8x8 calls to your main company number.