Do you want to replace your Panasonic DECT default handset with a ruggedized handset? Learn more about what you need and how to do this from here.
You can replace your standard Panasonic handset with a more rugged version. The default handset that comes with the base will no longer be needed.
You Will Need
- TGP 600 base with paired KX-TPA60 handset (comes in one box and paired by default)
- KX-UDT131 Ruggedized handset
- Power on the TGP 600 base and handsets.
- Go to the TPA60 handset and unpair it from the base.
- Select System Settings.
- Select System Settings (within the first System Settings).
- Select Cancel Register.
- Select the handset you want to cancel.
- Hold down the TGP 600 pairing button for five seconds until it blinks red.
- Hold down the OK button on the UDT131 handset to pair it with the new device.
- Leave connected for at least five minutes to allow the handset to download the firmware from the base.
- Confirm the ruggedized handset shows the number 1 (one) icon on the upper left.