Disabling a missed call notification on a Yealink handset or phone. You may want to do this if you miss a call, clear it from one handset, but other handsets show the missed call and flashing red light.
- Yealink SIP VP-T49G
- SIP-T21(P) E2
- If you know the IP address of the handset, skip this step. Otherwise do one of the following:
- Press the OK button on the phone. This will show you the IP of that phone.
- You can also discover IP addresses via your router.
- Enter the IP obtained in step 1 into your web browser, and log in to the phone. The default login for a Yealink phone is admin for the username and the password.
- Go to Account > Basic.
- Set Missed Call Log to Disabled.
- Click Confirm.