Unable to Pair Yealink W52P Handsets
To pair Yealink W52P handsets with the base unit, press OK to access the menu. Navigate to the status from the menu. Learn full steps here.
When attempting to pair Yealink W52P handsets with the base unit, the handset light on the base does not blink and you are unable to pair handsets with the base unit.
Yealink W52P phones
Remove Unnecessary Handsets
- On the Yealink handset, press OK to access the menu.
- Go to Menu > Status > Base.
- Obtain the IP address and MAC address of the base unit.
- Obtain the phone's MAC password.
- On a computer on the same network as the Yealink W52P, browse to the IP address obtained in Step 3.
- Username: admin
- Password: MAC password from step 4.
- Click the Status tab and go to Handset & VoIP.
- Remove unnecessary handsets by clicking Delete next to unused handsets.
- After removing the unnecessary handsets, you can proceed with pairing the new handsets.
This may be a result of all the handset registration slots being full. The Yealink W52P can have up to four handsets registered.