How to Pair a Yealink W52P Handset with Base Station
Pairing a Yealink W52P handset with the base station.
- Yealink W52P DECT Handset
- When the handset LCD screen prompts “Press base paging 2s then press Reg.,” long press the Wireless button on the base station until the registration LED flashes.
- Press the OK soft key on the handset.
- Select Register Handset.
- Select the desired base and then press the OK soft key. The handset begins searching the base.
- Press the OK soft key after searching a base successfully.
- Enter the base PIN (default: 0000), and then press the Done soft key to complete registration.
Note: You can also press the OK key to enter the main menu, and then select Settings > Registration > Register Handset and repeat steps 2-4 to register multiple base stations.
After successful registration, the handset LCD screen prompts “Handset Subscribed” and “Base NO. (The last 4 characters of connected Base’s MAC address).” If the handset LCD screen prompts “Searching for Base,” check if your base station is powered on.