Your Panasonic KX-TGP60 handset is receiving the following error, Error 003: Not registered.
- Halfords Autocentres
- Panasonic KX-TGP600 DECT phones
- Please ensure Panasonic Mac address is activated on both handsets extensions in 8x8 Admin Console
- Please check Panasonic Base Station Status and see below a description of the status light:
- Verify that the device is properly connected to a modem which has Internet access.
- Ensure the network is not down for Telephone system.
- Unregister/Unpair both handsets, follow the instruction below
6. Turn off both handsets and take out batteries.
7. Unplug Ethernet cable back of the base station and ensure there is no power adapter connected to the base station leave it off for a few minutes and plug it back and wait until status light turns to green it may a few minutes to establish a connection.
8. Put the batteries back in the handsets and turn on handsets to register with the base station
9. To register a handset to the base station, follow the instruction below
1. Press and hold the handset locator/Wifi button on the side of the KX-TGP600 base station unit the status light flashes red, then release handset locator/Wifi button
2. Press and hold the right soft key on the KX-TPA60 handset until the screen update to say Please Wait.
10. Once handset registered successfully it will show date time and extension number as shown in the above picture.
Adding more steps how to factory reset