This guide explains how to replace the base of a DECT device.
- Panasonic KX-TPA60
You may have a broken or non-functioning base that you like to replace. For convenience, better choose the user that is allocated to port 1 in the current base.
- From the main menu in 8x8 Admin Console, go to Home > Users.
- While editing a user, select the handset from the Device list.
- Select Add new base from the Base Device list.
- Select the base type and give it a name.
- Follow the instructions to activate your device before the first use.
- Click Save to save the user.
Information replacing a DECT handset is available.