Determine whether a Obihai 300 is in a good working status.
- OBI 300 device
- Overhead Paging
Gather the IP Address of the Obihai
- Connect an analog phone to the Obihai adapter.
- Dial #123 to retrieve the IP and note it down.
- Navigate to this IP address in a browser, on a computer that is on the same network and the adapter.
Login to the Adapter
- Login to web UI of OBI 300.
- From the Status Menu, select PHONE Port Status.
- If the Line Port status or Port Status doesn't have any entries or Voltage value, it's defective.
Example of a Good OBI 300