Resetting a BPA adapter.
- BPA adapters
To perform a hard reset of your 8x8 BPA adapter, you will need a paperclip or a tooth pick—something small and round that will fit into the reset button hole. The reset button is located on the back of the adapter, generally near the power cord port.
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the device.
- Insert the paperclip, toothpick or other appropriate object into the hole on the back of the adapter, then press and hold the reset button inside down.
- While still pressing the reset button, reconnect the power cord.
- Wait for the lights on the front of the adapter to start blinking in a pattern, cycling through every light. (This may take a few moments.)
- Release the reset button.
- Wait for the Link or Service light to become steady. (This make take a few minutes.)
- Once the Link or Service light has become steady, try making a test call to any telephone number.