I am unable to download the latest firmware to my Desk Phone.
- Desk Phones
- Firmware Update
Please consult the below articles on how to upgrade firmware correctly for the corresponding models, and in some cases, you may find that manually upgrading works too.
- Manually Provision a Poly Phone
- How to Provision Your Cisco SPA IP Phone
- Manually Provision a Yealink T23P or T46G Phone without GUI
- Manually Provisioning a Yealink Phone with Phone's Web GUI
- Panasonic KX-TGP600 Dect Phones: How to Factory Reset
If you are still unable to update or download firmware to your Desk Phone, contact 8x8 Support for further assistance or advice.
This is usually caused by either the phone hardware being broken, it doesn’t have a clear connection to the internet due to the local network, or the third-party phone that you're attempting to use is not supported.