Note: These devices have reached end of sales and support.
To unpair a handset from a non-working base so it can be paired with a new base.
- Panasonic KX-TPA60
- Panasonic KX-UDT131
- Confirm Handset is displaying No Service.
- On the Handset, press Menu.
- Select Setting Handset.
- Navigate down and select System Option.
- Select Cancel Base.
- The base should be highlighted. Press the check button.
- Select Yes.
- Confirm the handset display says Register Unit.
To pair a handset with the base, follow the guide How to pair a Panasonic Handset with the Base.