Enable or disable DND (Do Not Disturb) on a Poly device.
- Poly VVX 150
- Poly VVX 201
- Poly VVX 250
- Poly VVX 300
- Poly VVX 301
- Poly VVX 310
- Poly VVX 350
- Poly VVX 311
- Poly VVX 400
- Poly VVX 450
- Poly VVX 410
- Poly VVX 411
- Poly SoundStation IP 6000
Poly VVX Series
- Press More on the home screen.
- Press DND to enable or disable DND.
- The status of the phone will change in the top right-hand corner of the home screen.
Poly SoundStation IP 6000
- Press Menu and then select Features.
- If Do Not Disturb is not highlighted, scroll to it and select it.
- When you enable Do Not Disturb, a flashing X displays at the top left of the screen.
- If you enabled Do Not Disturb, the idle screen displays Do Not Disturb and flashing icons next to the directory number.
Note: If a device is in DND (Do Not Disturb) all calls to that device will go straight to voicemail until DND is disabled. However, this will not prevent receiving calls on the 8x8 Work for Desktop or Mobile applications. Poly DND is not a server-side DND.