How to Connect a Poly/Plantronics to a Polycom Handset.
- Plantronics headsets.
- Poly headsets.
- Polycom handsets (that have a USB port).
On the Polycom Handset:
- Go to Settings.
- Select Basic.
- Select Preferences.
- Select Headset.
- Select Headset Memory Mode.
- Select the box next to Enabled.
Plug the bluetooth dongle into the USB port on the back of the Polycom handset.
On the headset:
- Slide and hold the Power switch away from the off position until you hear "pairing" and the headset LED's flash red and blue.
- Once successfully paired, you'll hear “pairing successful” and the headset LED's stop flashing.
Once the headset has been paired, click the button on you Polycom handset to route audio through your headset.