The following steps will show you how to change the display name on your Polycom VVX series IP phone.
- Polycom VVX Phones
Configure via Handset.
- Press the Home key.
- Using the scroll wheel scroll to the right until you find Settings.
- Scroll down to Advanced.
- Enter the handset's password. The default password is 456. Press Enter when you are finished
- Go to Administration Settings.
- Scroll down to Line Configuration.
- Scroll to Line 1.
- Select Display Name:.
- Using the keypad enter the new name you would like to have displayed.
- Tip! You can use the Mode key to change between Abc, ABC, abc and 123. Press Ok when you are finished.
- Press the Back button twice.
- Scroll down to Save Config and press the Select button.