To export logs on Polycom Phone, find the IP address of the telephone, press the home button then select settings. Learn full steps here.
How to Gather Logs From a Polycom Phone
Any Polycom Device
Find the IP address of the Telephone
- Press the Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Select option 4 Status.
- Select option 2 Network.
- Select option 1 TCP/IP Parameters.
- Note the IP address listed on the second line as you’ll need it for the configuration steps below.
Connect to the Polycom Web Configuration Utility
- Launch a web browser on a Windows computer using the same network as your Polycom phone.
- Enter the IP address of the telephone you noted in the first step
- On the login page, select the Admin button and MAC password.
- Click Submit.
- Go to Diagnostics, view and download logs.
- Click on Export to save the logs, please make sure to select "App" logs for Log type
- Send the exported log file to 8x8 support through your case.