To export logs on Polycom Phone, find the IP address of the telephone, press the home button then select settings.
- Polycom Device
Find the IP address of the Telephone
- Press the Home button.
- Select Settings > Status.
- Select Network > TCP/IP Parameters.
- Note the IP address listed on the second line as you’ll need it for the configuration steps below.
Connect to the Polycom Web Configuration Utility
- Launch a web browser on a Windows computer using the same network as your Polycom phone.
- Enter the IP address of the telephone you noted in the first step.
- Click Admin.
- Enter the MAC password.
- Click Submit.
- Navigate to Diagnostics > View & Download Logs.
- Click Export to save the logs.
Be sure to select App logs as the Log type.
- Send the exported log file to 8x8 support through your case.