If your time display on your Polycom phone is incorrect by one hour, you must change the Daylight Saving Time Start Date. Learn more here.
The time displaying on your Polycom phone is incorrect by one hour.
Change the Daylight Saving Time Start Date
- Obtain the phone's IP address.
- In a web browser on a computer on the same network as the phone, browse to the phone's IP address.
- Log in as Admin and enter the phone's MAC password.
- Go to Preferences > Date & Time > Daylight Saving.
- Change the Start Date to the correct start date of Daylight Saving Time in your region.
- Save your changes.
This is due to an incorrect start date for Daylight Saving Time set on the phone.