Disable missed call notification on Yealink handset/phone.
- The following Yealink Phones: SIP VP-T49G , SIP-T48G , SIP-T46G , SIP-T42G , SIP-T41P , SIP-T40P , SIP-T29G , SIP-T27P , SIP-T23G , SIP-T23P , SIP-T21(P) E2.
- If you know the IP address of the handset, skip this step. Otherwise do one of the following:
- Press the OK button on the phone, this will show you the IP of that phone.
- You can also discover IP addresses via your router.
2. Enter the IP obtained in step 1 into your web browser, and log into the phone.
- The default login info for a Yealink phone is “admin” (without the quotation marks) for the username and the password.
3. Go to Account > Basic.
4. Set Missed Call Log to Disabled.
5. Click Confirm
If you miss a call, then clear it from one handset, it remains showing missed call and flashing red light on the other handsets.