How to add BLF Key in Yealink IP Phones through Web GUI
- Yealink IP Phones containing DSSKey option
First of all you will need to get the IP Address of your Yealink IP Phone.
Go to Menu > Status > Network > TCP/IP > IPV4 address.
- Once you have the IP address, type the IP address into a browser's web address bar.
- Once you have accessed the IP address it will ask you to enter the username and the password you got from the Configuration Manager.
- If your device is not provisioned with 8x8 by default username is: admin and password is: admin
- Navigate to DSSKEY > Line 0-5/10
- Change Key Type to BLF - Value is the Extension - Change Label to Name when the incoming call comes what name should appear and under Extension section add Extension the same as Value section or Add *04.
- Click Confirm