Due to high risk of possible firmware update failure, we do not have direct file download available.
Please reach out to 8x8 Support to request the correct firmware file version for your device.
8x8 is not responsible for any issues or problems it may cause for devices purchased elsewhere.
These are tested for use on Yealink devices purchased directly from 8x8.
Firmware is X.80.0.147 for:
Yealink SIP-T41P/G Firmware 188.8.131.52
Yealink SIP-T42G Firmware 184.108.40.206
Yealink SIP-T46G Firmware 220.127.116.11
Yealink SIP-T48G Firmware 18.104.22.168
Firmware is 22.214.171.124 for:
Yealink SIP-T41S Firmware 126.96.36.199
Yealink SIP-T42S Firmware 188.8.131.52
Yealink SIP-T46S Firmware 184.108.40.206
Yealink SIP-T48S Firmware 220.127.116.11
How to Check current firmware version
- Check the firmware of the phone by pressing OK.
- Another way to check the version is via the web GUI by obtaining the IP address from the phone or the Client list table from your router.
- Log in to the phone's IP address (default user/password: admin/admin).
- Navigate to Status > Status > Firmware Version.
Not on the recommended version
If the device is not on the same firmware, either on newer or older; please flash it to the recommended version.
- Next, go to Settings > Upgrade > Select and Upgrade Firmware.
- Click Choose File choose the firmware file saved previously, and press Upgrade.
- The phone will reboot and update it's firmware, once done proceed to the next step.