Recommended Firmware for Yealink T4x Series
Due to high risk of possible firmware update failure, we do not have direct file download available.
Please reach out to 8x8 Support to request the correct firmware file version for your device.
8x8 is not responsible for any issues or problems it may cause for devices purchased elsewhere.
These are tested for use on Yealink devices purchased directly from 8x8.
Firmware is X.80.0.147 for:
Yealink SIP-T41P/G Firmware 220.127.116.11
Yealink SIP-T42G Firmware 18.104.22.168
Yealink SIP-T46G Firmware 22.214.171.124
Yealink SIP-T48G Firmware 126.96.36.199
Firmware is 188.8.131.52 for:
Yealink SIP-T41S Firmware 184.108.40.206
Yealink SIP-T42S Firmware 220.127.116.11
Yealink SIP-T46S Firmware 18.104.22.168
Yealink SIP-T48S Firmware 22.214.171.124
How to Check current firmware version
- Check the firmware of the phone by pressing OK.
- Another way to check the version is via the web GUI by obtaining the IP address from the phone or the Client list table from your router.
- Log in to the phone's IP address (default user/password: admin/admin).
- Navigate to Status > Status > Firmware Version.
Not on the recommended version
If the device is not on the same firmware, either on newer or older; please flash it to the recommended version.
- Next, go to Settings > Upgrade > Select and Upgrade Firmware.
- Click Choose File choose the firmware file saved previously, and press Upgrade.
- The phone will reboot and update it's firmware, once done proceed to the next step.