Yealink Line Key Configuration
This article provides information about Line Key Configuration for specific Yealink models.
Please see below for details.
- Line Key Configuration
- Additional Line Appearances
- Up to four lines
- Shared Lines
- Speed Dials
- This adds a speed dial and a local contact on the phone’s local directory
- Auto-divert and auto-reject
- Ring-type selection for speed dials
- BLF Keys
- Regular extension, GCP and park BLF’s are all supported
- Call screen and ring toggles for BLF keys
The following are planned improvements which have not yet been implemented. Currently there is no specific ETA for release on these items:
- Sidecar support for appropriate models
- General line key configuration UI
- Support for T4xG (legacy) models. May require new firmware.