Changing the default speed dial setting on a Yealink DECT phone.
Yealink DECT phones
Your Yealink phone comes with a pre-configured speed dial that points to the system voicemail. This setting is changeable in the phone's web GUI.
- On the Yealink DECT handset, press OK to access the menu.
- Go to Menu > Status > Base.
- Note the IP address of the base unit.
- In a browser on a computer on the same network as the phone, navigate to the phone's IP address.
- Log in to the DECT web GUI using the IP address obtained in step 3.
- Username: admin
- Password: Mac password
- Go to Phone > Line1 > Voicemail.
- Remove 555 and enter the desired speed dial number.
- Click Confirm.
- Repeat steps 6 through 9 for each line in use.
Please note that there is a chance that these settings will be overridden if the phone configuration changes or if the device is rebooted.