Cancelling your 8x8 Express account
This article will walk you through the process of cancelling your 8x8 Express account. This means all numbers on the account will be returned to 8x8, user accounts will be deleted, and all desk phones will deactivated. Please be sure of your decision to cancel your account before following this guide.
- 8x8 Express
- Complete account cancellation
Just reducing one or more licenses, but want to keep your 8x8 Express service? Please contact 8x8 for partial cancellation assistance.
- Log in to your 8x8 Express account.
- Click Account information.
- Click Cancel account.
- A pop up will appear on screen asking you to give a reason for cancelation. Click the option that best describes your reason and then click Continue.
- On the next screen, click Continue to cancel.
- Carefully read the information on this screen. It details what happens to the account when you cancel, and then asks you to acknowledge this information by clicking Continue.
- Enter your admin password.
This is the final step before your account is setup to be canceled. Proceed to the final step only if you are sure you want to cancel the account.
- Click Continue to cancel.
This completes the process. Your account will be canceled on the next billing date.