Removing licenses from an 8x8 Express account without completely cancelling the account.
- 8x8 Express
- User Licenses
- Account Management
To request a partial cancellation (removal of licenses), you will need to contact Support through Otto, our AI-powered Virtual Assistant. Otto is available in the bottom right-hand corner of this Knowledge Base site, as well as in the 8x8 Customer Portal (My 8x8).
- In the lower right corner or the Knowledge Base or your 8x8 Customer Portal, select Otto.
- Tell Otto that you would like to remove licenses from your 8x8 Express account.
- When Otto asks if the answer provided was helpful, click No.
- When Otto asks if you'd like to contact someone in 8x8 Support, click Yes.
- Follow the subsequent prompts to connect with a live agent, create a case online, or even get a callback.
Note: Escalation to live support from Otto is available to 8x8 customers only. Your path to the best help via Otto may be different depending on what 8x8 services you use and where you're accessing from (the Knowledge Base or the Customer Portal). Click here for detailed steps and support options via Otto.