To set up Quality of Service (QoS) on an Asus RT series router, navigate to the router's IP address on the same network as the router. Learn more here.
Setting up Quality of Service (QoS) on a Asus RT series router
RT Series Asus routers
- In a browser on a computer on the same network as the router, navigate to the router's IP address. Example: 192.168.1.1 (This varies depending on setup. Please check the IP address.)
- Click Traffic Manager from the menu options on the left.
- Click on the On / Off slider for QoS to turn on.
- Depending on what bandwidth speed is allocated by your ISP, enter the correct bandwidth information in the Upload Bandwidth and Download Bandwidth fields.
- Depending on the priority set, the router will automatically prioritize for bandwidth.
QoS needs to be setup based on the your network setup. Please check your network for other settings before setting up QoS.