When a Virtual Office Mobile for Android call is received on a Samsung Galaxy S series phone, the screen does not illuminate, and the user is unable to answer or reject the call.
- Virtual Office Mobile
- Samsung Galaxy S Series (Android)
Disable Smart Stay
To disable Samsung's Smart Stay feature:
- From the home screen, swipe down to open the Notification Drawer.
- At the top of the screen, touch the cog icon to open Settings.
- Depending on your phone model, find and uncheck the Smart stay box to disable.
- S2: Navigate to Device > Display > Features > Smart stay.
- S3: Navigate to Device > Display > Smart stay.
- S4: Navigate to My Device > Input and control > Smart screen > Smart stay.
- S5: Navigate to Display > Smart stay.
The Samsung Galaxy S smartphone series includes a built-in feature called Smart Stay, which turns off the phone screen when looking away or putting the phone to your ear. However, it can also cause the screen to stay blacked out when receiving calls through the Virtual Office Mobile app, making it impossible to answer or reject the call.