Set forwarding rules for calls in Work for Desktop.
- Work for Desktop
- Work for Mobile
Beginning with Work for Desktop 7.9, the 8x8 Account Settings app is a mandatory download to configure/adjust the settings below for Non-X Series users. To download this app, click here.
Forwarding rules for all calls directed to your own extension can be set within Work for Desktop and Work for Mobile.
- Open 8x8 Account Settings.
- Click Call Forwarding.
- Click +Add New Rule to create a custom forwarding rule.
- Click Save.
- Click Save in the Call Forwarding window within Settings.
- Open Work for Desktop.
- Select Settings > Account Settings.
- Navigate to Call Forwarding Rules.
- Check or uncheck any boxes as needed to turn on or off the default Call Forwarding Rules.
- To create a custom forwarding rule, select +Add New Rule.
- Complete all details for the custom rule.
- Select Save.
Be sure your forwarding rules do not conflict with any rules set in Account Manager, 8x8 Admin Console, or on your deskphone.
Watch a demonstration of how to use Call Forwarding in Work for Desktop and Work for Mobile.