Using the phone number or extension for the account currently logged into Work for Desktop, as the number to be called for recording a new voicemail greeting, does not work.
- Work for Desktop
- Voicemail Greeting
Use a phone number or extension different than the ones for the logged in account.
Alternatively, follow the below steps to manually record a new message.
- Open the account settings page in a browser, log in.
- Under Voicemail Settings or Music-on-hold settings (depending on which you need to change).
- Click Change.
- Select By Calling a Number to Record.
- Give the file a name. Optional: Leave a note for yourself to tell what the file is for.
- Type in the Phone Number or Extension you would like it to dial.
- Select Call Now.
- The system will call you. Follow the prompts to record.
- Select Finished Recording.
- Click Save.
- Click Select to the right of the audio file you would like to use.
- Click Save to update the changes.