Transfer a call on the Fuze Mobile app.
- Fuze Mobile
When you're on a call in Fuze Mobile, you can transfer calls in three ways:
- Transfer Now: Transfer a call directly to a recipient without speaking them first.
- Call First: This is sometimes called an attended transfer. The current caller is automatically put on hold while you ring the intended recipient. This allows you to speak with to the intended recipient before completing the transfer.
- Send to Voicemail: Transfer a caller directly to the recipient's voicemail.
To Transfer a call, follow the steps below:
- While on a call, tap the More Options icon.
- Tap Transfer Call.
- Search for, and tap the name of the contact to which you want to transfer the call.
- Tap Transfer Now, Call First, or Send to Voicemail.
If you tapped Transfer Now, or Send to Voicemail, the caller is transferred and your call with them ends.
- If you tapped Call First, a transfer panel appears at the top of the call screen.
- Tap Transfer to complete the transfer and end your call.