Set your voicemail PIN on the Voicemail Settings tab in the Fuze Customer Portal.
- Fuze Portal
- Log in to the Fuze Customer Portal.
The Fuze Portal homepage is displayed.
- Click the Voicemail Settings tab.
- On the Voicemail Settings tab, click Change PIN.
The Change Voicemail PIN window is displayed.
- Enter your new voicemail PIN in the box.
- Click OK.
Note: Fuze accepts your PIN only if the following criteria are met:
- Is at least 4 digits in length.
- Does not contain repeating digits (i.e. 4444 or 555)
- Does not contain sequential numbers (i.e. 1234 or 5678)
- Does not duplicate numbers from your associated DID phone number.
For example, if the last 4 digits of your DID are 5489, your PIN cannot include some or all of those numbers in that specific sequence.
If you did not receive a welcome email with your PIN, we recommend contacting your IT administrator for assistance. If you are looking for information on accessing your voicemail menu, refer to Accessing Voicemail.