You can change your Virtual Office password through any of the Virtual Office apps. This login and password reset process applies to Virtual Office Online, Virtual Office Desktop, and Virtual Office Mobile. For added security, you may optionally set a security question requirement for password resets.
For more assistance with this issue, please consult your phone system or IT administrator.
To reset your 8x8 services password
- Access the 8x8 login page at https://login.8x8.com/.
- If prompted, review the License Agreement and click I Agree.
- To the lower right of the Login button, click Help.
- On the Log in Help page, enter your Username. (The default username is the email address associated with the User Profile. However, you may also be able to find your username by reviewing the extension welcome email sent when your profile was first created.)
- Click Send. An email will be sent to the email address associated with this User Profile.
- Look in your email for 8x8 Password Reset Request from 8x8 Customer Support. (If you cannot find it, check your spam folder.)
- Follow the directions in the email and click the link to reset your password.
- In the 8x8 Reset Password window, answer your security question and click Submit to proceed. (If you have not set a security question, continue below.)
- Enter and confirm your new password. Your password must:
- Click Submit. You will see a message confirming that your password has successfully updated.
- Return to the 8x8 Application Panel to sign in and use the system.
If you are having trouble resetting your Virtual Office password, please contact your phone or IT administrator. They will be able to reset your password and send you an email on how to create a new password.